We believe in treating our customers fairly, which is why we want you to know what information we’ll need, right from the start, to avoid creating any unwanted complications to the process.
Below we’ve set out our change of tenancy process and explained exactly what details we need to process any change on our records. This will ensure you’re only charged for the period you are responsible for a property.
Let us know about a change of tenancy (CoT)
By phone: 0844 5678 427
By email: email@example.com
By post: CoT Team, BES Utilities, Highbury Stadium, Park Avenue, Fleetwood, FY7 6TX
Online: Contact us via your Online Account
What information will you need to provide?
To protect customers and help us to process a change of tenancy as quickly and efficiently as possible, we need certain information. We’ve included a list of the items we may require to help us verify any change of occupancy.
We may ask you for one, or a combination of, the following:
- Copy of the new lease agreement for the property
- Copy of the Business Rates for the property
- Copy of the Public Liability Insurance for the property
- Copy of your Identification (Passport or Driving License)
- Meter reading(s) from the Change of Tenancy Date
- Contact details including contact number for the Landlord of the property
- Contact details including contact number for the outgoing or incoming tenant
Please send the above information to BES as soon as possible, so that we can process any change quickly and efficiently.