ISDN - Integrated Services Digital Networks
Are you looking to communicate faster? Well, here’s a fully symmetrical service that can help you speed up the transfer of information over the internet or over a remote LAN connections. It also enables you to send information and calls simultaneously.
Our Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN) uses digital technology that transfers voice, data internet applications and video conferencing, without the need for a modem.
You will make BIG savings by combining voice and data in one of our ISDN connectivity combinations.
Want to know more or want to join BES Telecom? Fill in the form and we'll call you back.
Our Service is delivered with a high level of customer service support and robust service level agreements (SLAs). Fact is our SLA is one of the very best you are likely to come across. With our ISDN services, you’ll enjoy incredible competitive call tariffs and plans.
How do I improve communication and cut costs?
Depending on your equipment, our ISDN service can support the following advanced call handling features:
- Direct Dial In (DDI) – Improve efficiency with callers getting through directly to the right person without having to go via a switchboard operator.
- Call Divert – Divert calls on busy or no reply to an alternative call handler, ensuring you never miss the reason for the call, or business opportunity.
- Calling Line Identity Presentation (CLIP) – Lets you see who’s calling before answering. Calling line identity restriction also available.
- Call Barring – Allows you to restrict calls to defined number types, such as expensive premium rate or international services.
- Sub Addressing – enables expansion of your number beyond the ISDN number so that different computer database can be assigned individual addresses. This means incoming data calls connect only to the information they need, providing control and security.
We also offer a range of other features such as call waiting, outgoing call barring and three way calling.