Committed to saving you money and finding you the best deal
BES Corporate Business is designed to take care of the needs of both larger and multi-site customers. Our team of experienced, specialist account managers will look after all your energy needs by staying close to your account, ensuring your customer journey with us is seamless. There are regular customer touch points, and we monitor and advise on changing market trends, ensuring that any invoice queries or data issues are dealt with promptly.
All of our corporate clients benefit from the following:
- A customer portal, giving easy access to data and reporting.
- An experienced account manager, who will provide you with support throughout and they will be your first contact if you have any queries.
- We will acknowledge all communications from you within one working day from receipt.
- If you have a query, your account manager should be your first point of contact, however we will respond within one working day of receipt. We will endeavour to resolve your query within five working days from receipt.
- Once we have received a validated Change of Tenancy (COT) from you, we will process it within one working day.
- We will send registrations for all new sites within one working day.
- Where sites are objected to, we will notify you within one working day,
- Customer Issues Escalation Procedure: Account Manager > Customer Excellence Manager > Deputy Operations Director > Operations Director